Wednesday, October 17, 2007

cross practice report

I thought I was going to be k-solo for a while. I wanted to stay visible but start riding and I managed to find a separate little loop that is all on grass/dirt and is all within plain view of the comcast center. oddly enough, it is fairly technical, a tight turn around a tree, an off camber descent with some loose dirt, and some darkness. It's about .4 miles long.

kevin showed up and we monkeyed with his headset for a bit and then took off, in the end it was 3 laps of the regular loop with the mini loop added in (also made for 3 additional trips up the big hill).

1 comment:

Jim said...

Nice picture of Jim here. Practicing my mindreading skills, I'm pretty sure he's thinking, "Okay... now I'm supposed to run through THAT?"

http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/86096809

Nice racing with you at Granogue Jim, as always.